1. SharePoint 2013,2016 &Nintex Workflows Senior Developer:
• The main role of a developer is developing custom web parts and component for SharePoint.
• should have experience in Asp.net, C#.net, web parts, master pages, Ajax developer, detailed knowledge of the SharePoint 2013 and 2016.
• should be well versed on .NET frame work and windows workflow foundations (WFF).
• The candidate should have a solid understanding of C# and or VB.net and a solid understanding of the SharePoint APIs.
• Building workflows from a completely custom Visual studio direction as well as custom coding SQL and SQL server manipulation and maintenance also required so some knowledge in DB side also needed.
• Building workflows using Nintex workflows 2016.
• XML/XSLT knowledge will also provide some extra value in development.
• Since most things in SharePoint are xml based or can be converted and fed as xml/xsl, these are just another set of skills are another way that the developer can increase their value.
• A solid understanding of IIS and editing web config files are needed.
• The main thing is to understand the out-of-the-box functionality and SharePoint web services well enough so that candidate shouldn’t program something SharePoint has Out of the box.
• SharePoint development involves tuning functionality that SharePoint has out of the box. The candidate should explain how to achieve project requirements with the least amount of programming.
• 5 years’ experience at least.