The operational responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing software on schedule in line with user requirements, as a member of an agile development group.
- Working through the entire software development lifecycle, starting from understanding and defining user requirements to testing and documenting the finished product.
- Developing detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Developing efficient coding structures and algorithms to enable rapid development in line with the company’s standards and industry best practices for programming.
- Integrating applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Documenting, presenting and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Repairing, modifying and updating existing programs, testing websites, providing support and performing maintenance tasks such as repairing bugs and errors, as well as developing work-arounds.
- Researching and making recommendations on emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Updating job knowledge by studying the latest development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Safeguarding operations by keeping information confidential and maintaining a high standard of information integrity in all products.
- Providing reports and analysis to serve requirements.
- Experience in developing web applications using AngularJS and Angular 2/4
- HTML, CSS and Typescript hands-on experience to build UI for web applications
- Experience writing clean, modular, debuggable TypeScript code using external libraries or custom code
- Providing recommendations on using external libraries, as needed
- Strong debugging skills using Chrome Dev Tools
- Experience working with Bitbucket
- Experience working in an Agile team environment (JIRA)
In addition to the above the Employee is expected to complete any other tasks as assigned by his / her Manager.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :