• Examine patient to obtain information on medical condition and surgical risk.
• Follow established surgical techniques during the operation.
• Operate on patients to correct deformities, repair injuries, prevent and treat diseases, or improve or restore patients' functions.
• Analyze patient's medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and examination results to verify operation's necessity and to determine best procedure.
• Prescribe preoperative and postoperative treatments and procedures, such as sedatives, diets, antibiotics, and preparation and treatment of the patient's operative area.
• Diagnose bodily disorders and orthopedic conditions and provide treatments, such as medicines and surgeries, in clinics, hospital wards, and operating rooms.
• Provide consultation and surgical assistance to other physicians and surgeons.
• Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, residents, and other medical staff.
• Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioners when necessary.
• Prepare case histories.
• Manage surgery services, including planning, scheduling and coordination, determination of procedures, and procurement of supplies and equipment.
• Examine instruments, equipment, and operating room to ensure sterility.
• Conduct research to develop and test surgical techniques that can improve operating procedures and outcomes.
Interested candidates need to apply to http://rawafed.ae/careers/
Industry Type :
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Functional Area :
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians / Medical Research