Experience: 2 - 8
| Opening: 60
Education:Basic - Any Graduation
Nationality: British (UK), American (US), South African, Ukrainian
Industry Type: Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Other Benefits:paid vacation,visa,insurance and air tickets
Functional Area:Teaching / Education Apr 1, 2018
• Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
• Teaching a full range of subject areas.
• Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities including art, sport and music.
• Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
• Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
• Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
• Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and abilities.
• Setting and conducting testing.
• Discussing students’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
• Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps and sporting events.