Senior Management Team Support Responsibilities:
• Management of Incoming and outgoing mail boxes for the Senior Management Team; Country Director/ Deputy Director of Programs, Deputy Director of Operations, Finance Controller and HR lead the task includes receiving hard copies mail from various senders, distribution and return to each concerned original sender s mail box whilst maintaining respective documentation tracking sheet
• Organize Incoming documents to the Senior Management team members (inbox) Provide direct administrative support to CD/DDP, DDO, Finance Controller and HR Lead including copying, dissemination of documents, preparation of expense reports, reimbursements etc.
• Assist Senior Management Team members in organizing staff and/or external meetings/conferences; in coordination with Admin Officer in Charge.
• Produce Reports / Collect information, compile Data and organize files as requested by the Senior Management Team
• Booking Transportation for the Senior Management Team Members.
• Handle Filing and Compilation of Management Memos and other administrative notes / mails related to HR/Finance or Directors for easier reference and location when needed.
• Other related duties as requested by SMT (advances requests, settlements, reimbursements .ect)
• Review presented contracts to CD/DDO/DDP signatures prior to having them signed, requesting respective parties to amend/ provide documentation as seen needed
External Relations- Suppliers and Service Providers;
• Payments to Service Providers and suppliers :
- Communicating payments readiness to suppliers and service providers upon receiving the list shared by accounting
- Updating the payment tracker accordingly
- C oordinating with Procurement when/where needed
• Focal Point to Tenders;
- Preparing the Files of Open Tenders for pick up by addressees
- Contacting by telephone or e-mail or both the addressees to convey invitation to participating in open calls for tenders
- Keeping record of all addressees who picked up the files
- Contacting by telephone or e-mail should needed to convey any changes / remind applicants to abide by the pre-set deadline
- Keeping record of all addressees who submitted the files.
Reception and Other General Administration- Responsibilities:
• Booking Inter-travel accommodation from Field to Beirut, including invoicing and submitting payment to Finance.
• Preparing Monthly Inter-Travel- Hotel occupancy report to officer in charge
• Receive, Greet and Direct External Visitors to departments
• Organize mail distribution and sending to field offices and other locations as needed.
• Receive Mail on behalf of the entire Beirut HQ/Office and ensuring Ensure internal mail is promptly distributed
• Tracking of Way Bills
• Handling outgoing shipments via DHL for programs and OADM teams alike
• Booking in house Office Conference Rooms upon requestors emails receipt. Communicating with requestors.
• Focal Point for Office Stationary on the position s duty location;
- Receiving the supplies from Officer in Charge
- Tracking utilization by the assigned floor team members
- Reporting need for replenishment
- Submitting utilization report to officer in Charge
• Making sure all equipment on 8 th floor are loaded with paper and fully functioning
• Photocopying/ Scanning all the payments and Documents when requested
• Filing as per the system of the Administration
• Perform other Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by supervisor
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Administration Manager
Position directly supervises: N/A
Indirect Reporting: N/A
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: Senior Management Team, Administration Team, Programs Teams, Field Coordinators and Teams, House Keeping and Drivers
External: Visitors, Suppliers & Service Providers
Education: Business Administration Degree (University OR Technical Institution)
• 2 years of professional experience in Administration
• Previous Front Desk, Customer Service and/or Secretarial Experience is found relative
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to work as a member of a team is essential
• Positive courteous and professional attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to organize, maintain composure and prioritize work under pressure, work overtime when necessary and be able to coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in all listed languages
• Must be computer literate, including Microsoft Word and Excel/ Power Point.
• Ability to independently organize work and prioritize tasks.
• Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible, and punctual.
• Willing to work after hours and on week-ends when needed.
Language Skills: English and Arabic French is a plus.
Certificates or Licenses: Customer Service, Office Management, Secretarial Trainings are all found to be relevant.
Working Environment : The position will be based in Beirut