Managing projects within the established scope, schedule and budget while meeting or surpassing standards of quality.
• Responsible for entire project management plan including scope, procurement, production, design, communication, cost, time, risk, project human resources, close out etc.
*Estimations to custimers*
• Ensure health and safety measures are strictly followed at site.
• Represent company in all project meetings.
• Verifying the technical aspect of quotes received from vendors.
• Coordination between client, site, sub-contractors & suppliers. .
• Checking of invoices from sub-contractors based on the work done at site.
• Plan and organize resources in advance for the assigned site by daily preparation of labor schedule.
• Quality control of work done at site.
• Enforce rules, regulations and procedures at site. .