Entry level position tasked with learning and working all the products linked with the Liner Systems product line. During this time, you will be primarily focused on workshop / base assistance with the goal of being able to identify and explain the various tools / components that make up the Liner Systems portfolio. You will also be expected to follow a specified learning plan that will include various computer-based learning modules as well as classroom training. During this learning phase, you may take on miscellaneous tasks as assigned to you by your Supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attend classroom instructional sessions aimed at product line specific training
• Complete assigned computer-based training as per the predetermined Learning Plan.
• Assist workshop personnel in the preparation of jobs (which may include; inventory, tool measurement, documentation, equipment load-out, etc...)
• Assist in time, cost, and labor estimates for completion of job assignments
• Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
• Keep accurate paperwork of equipment used and services provided in the field. .
• Have a general knowledge of the Liner Systems products and services including having the ability to correctly identify all tools and components.
• Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
• Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
• Must attend all required safety training.
• Required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Must be able to travel for extended periods of time.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
REQUIRED EDUCATION :
Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Individual must be able to follow instructions
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, etc...)
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to problem solve using thorough analytical skills
• Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
• Self-motivated and committed to service quality a must
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
• Computer Aided Drafting (AutoCAD, Solidworks, ProE or equivalent)
• Valid Driver License