Junior UX/UI Designer
Currently seeking a talented Junior UI/UX designer (2-3 years experience) to join and help with our mission to provide compelling financial service products.
At Investera we ve built the next generation Investment Management Platform aimed specifically at private equity firms and family-owned investment enterprises.
Whether you are a portfolio manager, a compliance auditor, or even an investor, you definitely care about the time spent and information accuracy, the two factors that we kept in mind while developing Investera to satisfy the generic and specific needs of the Investment Management business.
• Responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, colour, space and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
• Presenting the visual UI so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
• Preparing deliverables by gathering information and materials.
• Generating clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
• Cross-functional collaboration in a team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
• Translating client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
• The ability to refine other people s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
• Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
• Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
• Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
• Expert level skills in Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch and other relevant design tools.