We are currently recruiting a Financial Analyst for our Display, Design and Decoration Department with demonstrable experience in developing, interpreting and implementing financial and accounting concepts/ techniques for financial planning and control.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing risks and economic trends and guiding the business, to assist in measurement, planning and forecasting of activities and implications on income statement and balance sheet; and to develop, interpret and implement financial and accounting concepts/ techniques for financial planning and control.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
• Prepare Annual Budgets, Revised Budgets & 3Y Financial Plan
• Monitor and analyze actual financial against budget
• Advise accounts on, Intercompany invoicing, Expense allocation, Accrual Booking
• Review AR Aging and follow-up on overdue collection
• Assist in follow-up for the payment of supplier/ contractor invoices
• Issue 3D quotations to client
• Submit on DOA for approval (on behalf of client)
• Validate on DOA after reviewing against budget (3D related expenses)
• Verify contractor invoices against Budget/ approved LPO and send for payment processing upon validation from technical team
• Review monthly collection and payables and report on estimated cash flow requirements, if any
• Assist accounts team with audit queries
• Review purchase cycle and analyze the Cash Flow on weekly basis to provide corrective actions if necessary.
• Prepare the Monthly Tableau de Bord (TDB), the Budget and the revised Budget TDB from individual company TDBs.
• Prepare analysis and recommendations on monthly financial figures from business units compared to budget and last year and issue reports as required by the management.
• Provide analysis and recommendations on annual and revised budgets, challenge assumption and propose revisions.
• Arrange, observe and control the P&L, balance sheet and Interest rate parity (IRP) and recommend action.
• Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
• Build and manage a comprehensive KPI s model (Financial & Business) in line with Company s objectives and captures all relevant info needed to manage the business.
• Run a GAP analysis to maintain financial standards as budgeted and process revisions.
• Prepare operating budgets based on previous figures or estimated revenue and expense reports.
• Review actual s against the budget performances and prepare reports explaining budgets deviations.
• Develop and improve processes related to expenditure, appropriate financial methods to better evaluate and measure performance
• Take the data generated by the Accounting Department (input) and transform it into meaningful management information.
• Analyze and follow-up of all management and financial indicators.
• Provide Internal Control, ensure compliance with all Group Policies & Procedures and assist departments in running their businesses.
• Support monthly closing process, preparation of journal entries, compilation of financial statements and analysis of financial activity.
• Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of business, finance, and economic theory, to drive continuous improvement of financial reports and to evaluate their impact on the business.
Key Skills & Attributes:
• People and Business Management.
• Inspirational Leadership.
• Achievement Drive and Initiative.
• Cash flow analysis.
• P&L, balance sheet and Interest rate parity (IRP)
• Build and manage a comprehensive KPI s model
• In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility.
Education and Experience Background:
• 2-4 years experience.
• Degree in Accounting and Finance with ideally part or full time qualification (ACCA, ACA, CFA etc.)
Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to build a career with a world-class luxury retail marketing team.
• The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub.
• Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands.
• Onsite Gym.
• Onsite canteen serving daily lunch.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Finance / Treasury