Junior Production Designer
• Create layouts and production for print, web and garments
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Good artistic capacity and strong visual, verbal, written communication skills
• Ability to apply their creative flair in elevating designs while staying within the original concept.
• Attention to detail in applying product guidelines and best practices.
• Must be able to adapt new technology and design trends
• Responsibility for the application of all process within function (AD reviews, Quality etc.)
• Turn art direction and feedback into positive learning experiences
• Takes constructive feedback and turns it in to positive customer experience.
• Provide assistance and support to Graphic Designers and Art Directors.
• Communicate effectively with the local and international teams
• Student in the design field or seeking experience in the design field
• Knowledge of Adobe Software suite
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• English will be an asset
• Portfolio that demonstrates understanding of typography, layout with strong concept skills
• Experience in Adobe CC; In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other design industry standard tools
• Deadline-oriented, flexible, organized and able to handle competing priorities
• A working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
• Ability and desire to learn additional technologies and applications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong collaboration skills in order to work effectively with a team of designers, project managers, Art Directors and Senior leaders
Graphic Design, Garment, Apparel, Creative, Fashion