Junior Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy, We are looking for experienced and talented Junior Project Coordinator for our firm , location Dubai.
• Leading and following up on Supply Chain projects to meet requirements, budget and timing, e.g.
• Supply Chain CIP (Continuous Improvement Process) projects to increase the efficiencies of the Supply Chain organization
• Supply Chain IT projects, e.g. warehouse management, new customer/supplier requirements
• Supporting projects for new plants/locations regarding Supply Chain topics e.g. preparation of warehouse layout, Supply Chain setup for suppliers and customers
• Preparing presentations and status reviews documents for the IMSC (Internal Manufacturing Steering Committee)
• Analyzing customer and supplier s supply chains to optimize them, and to improve costs and material availability
• Knowledge of overall business processes and their dependences e.g. customer service, production, controlling, finance, material management, production planning, quality assurance
• Key skills: good organizational and communication skills, the ability to work autonomously in an international environment, creativity, team spirit and a pro-active attitude are imperative
• Willingness to travel worldwide
• A university degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or equivalent
• At least 2-3 years experience in an equivalent position; automotive experience is an asset
• Experience in Project Management
• Proficiency with MS Office