Required Experience & Skills:
• Proven experience implementing tasks using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, & Entity Framework.
• Excellent understanding of OOP, architecture and design patterns.
• Very good knowledge in Web Technologies (HTML/ XML / XSD / XSLT / XPath).
• Good Knowledge in .Net 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 is plus.
• Fair Knowledge in WCF and WPF is a plus.
• Fair knowledge of ASP.Net MVC3 and MVC4 is plus.
• Very Good knowledge in ORM and LINQ.
• Experience with MS SQL 2000/ 2005/ 2008, ability to write Stored Procedures & read entity diagrams.
• Knowledge of at least one of (Crystal reports, Open XML, and reporting services).
• Knowledge in cloud and mobile technologies is a plus, real implementation is huge plus.
• Knowledge in queues, multi-threading, parallelization, and distributed caching servers is a plus.
• Very good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• Good work ethics, Team player, positive and self-motivated.
• Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills.
• Excellent command of English language is a plus.
• Previous experience working with U.S clients is a plus.
• Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S & Jordan and could be other destinations if required).
A minimum of a Bachelor s degree in one of the following areas:
• Computer Science.
• Information Systems.
• Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.