We Invites Dynamic Individuals Seeking Challenging Opportunities Within a Highly Competitive Industry.
• The person will need to lead the upgrade of the DEV, QA, and Production AdNovum-Nevis and life cycle management.
• The person will participate in our BAU customer integration (existing use cases) and customer engineering (new use cases) day to day activities as well and join our on-call rotation.
Job Requirements :
• Minimum of two years experience with any WAM or WAF
• Policy Development. Debugging and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of Web APIs, REST, XML, JSON, SOA/Web services, Internet/network security standards (WS Security, OAUTH, OpenID Connect, JWT, etc)
• Proficient with PKI, SSL and SSH security implementations
• Proficient with Linux OS Enough to deploy the gateway, install additional client applications, monitor system resources, etc
• Proficient with Programming Languages such as Perl, Python, Shell, etc
• Analytical Skills
• Communication Skills
• Interpersonal Understanding