The Key Accounts Manager role is to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. Account managers will be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customer relationships by comprehending their requirements to achieve a high client satisfaction.
Bayan Payments Accounts Manager is the person in charge of managing the relationships with its key customers to grow our business. Key activities may involve, but not limited to, project management, strategic planning, negotiation, sales support, product design, service integration, logistics, and marketing.
The ideal candidate will be be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote BayanPay's solutions and achieve customer delight. Your overall goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing BayanPay business to achieve long-term success.
Principal accountabilities are:
1. Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients, to meet the business objectives.
2. Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
3. Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their business objectives.
4. Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
5. Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
6. Collaborate with other sales team members and management to reach prospective clients.
7. Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams & vendors.
8. Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
9. Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
10. Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
11. Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
1. Proven experience as Key Accounts Manager, with at least 10 years experience.
2. Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with senior levels in the organization.
4. Excellent organizational skills and good understanding of the digital payments technologies.
5. Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
6. University Degree required, MBA preferred.
7. Saudi Nationals preferred, Fluent in English & Arabic.