We re seeking an exceptional Key Project Manager to passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future. Focus on providing technical support, submittals, specifications, and Sales execution to
all customers inside the key project in Saudi Arabia.
Who is Hilti?
If you re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we re looking to expand, we re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As the Key Project Manager, you ll find yourself working closely with different teams to realize project potentials to achieve sales target. This includes working with external stakeholders such as our customers; and internally with the sales teams to identify business opportunities for specific key projects
We fill 80% of our management positions with our own internal candidates. It s testament to how much we value and develop our people.
What do we offer?
We will give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return, for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you will receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentiality.
Why should you apply?
We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you re from.
What you need is:
• Bachelor s degree in Engineering, further education in Business Administration, Project Management is an advantage.
• Advanced level of English is a must for developing this function, any other language is an advantage.
• At least minimum 3- 5 years of experience in the field of key project sales.
• Experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders and presenting project status and risks to senior management.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix organizational structure.
• Good communicator and has strong interpersonal skills.
As part of your interview process, we ll take you on a day-in-the-life field ride to give you a feel for the job and the caliber of our people. We ll also pay for your travel to the interview. Tempted to apply? Press the Apply Now button.