Imagine schools with a variety of educational pathways where the skills of achievement, such as literacy, critical thinking, numeracy, discipline and work ethic are taught alongside the skills of wellbeing, such as confidence, contentment, kindness, gratitude, health, and love. Welcome to Fortes Education, Dubai. We have been delivering high quality education provision to young people for over two decades.
Our Positive Education schools foster active engagement in learning and activities. We celebrate positive emotions and accomplishments, encourage students to cultivate fulfilling relationships with others and to seek meaning and purpose in their own lives
Judged by the Dubai School Inspection Bureau (DSIB) as a ‘Very Good’ School in our 3rd year of operation, we set high standards and expectations for each pupil in academics and in co-curricular participation. Our high-impact learning programme lays a strong foundation that develops each pupil’s multiple intelligences through a broad range of activities in and out of the classroom. Our commitment is to provide a premium world-class “positive” education, which empowers our pupils to become innovative thinkers, socially confident life-long learners, having growth mindsets and character strengths, to flourish in an ever -changing world.
We present an exciting opportunity to join our all through school and to play an important part in our journey to “outstanding”. Sunmarke School, Dubai is one of our flag-ship schools, located at a prime location in Jumeirah Village Triangle. Sunmarke offers a fantastic range of pathways for students including the NCE, GCSE/IGCSE, ‘A’ Levels, BTEC and the IB Diploma and Career Related Programmes.
Due to our continued growth, we seek to appoint outstanding Key Stage 1 Teachers to join our team in August 2020.
We are looking for certain qualities:
· Skilled in the best global educational practices
· Committed to developing and inspiring every pupil, to believe that they can and will succeed
· Able to teach through the “multiple intelligences”, to develop the whole-child
· Tech-savvy, fluent in using APPs and technology extend and enrich each pupil’s learning experience
· Outstanding role models who embody our core values
· Passionate about providing enriched learning opportunities for children in and out of the classroom.
· Excellent communicators who can ignite a passion for learning in our students
· Able to make a significant contribution to our extra-curricular activities (ECA) programme and to wider campus life
· Strong academic back-ground, work-ethic, well-organised having excellent interpersonal skills
· Proficient and experienced at delivering an enriched UK National Curriculum at Key Stage 1.
· Dynamic, enthusiastic and well-qualified holding as a minimum, a B.Ed. or a B.A & PGCE and QTS.
Aspiring or current Middle Leaders are encouraged to apply for the Year Group leadership position.
· Specialism in a Subject Area;
· Past MLT experience
As a BSO accredited school, NQTs are welcome to apply. The years of teaching at our school in Dubai, is recognized for your QTS certification.