• Planning & Implementation:
• Setting the curriculum plan and developing supplementary curriculum materials such as booklets, quizzes, sheets, projects, and assessments. And when necessary, recommending and approving changing the curriculum textbooks in coordination with the principal and the school director. And, communicating the plans to teachers and parents at the beginning of the school year
• Preparing weekly plans:
• Following up with curriculum implementation and the achievement of key benchmarks through but not limited to: classroom observation; review of student artifacts such as classwork, homework, projects, and assessments; and analyzing assessment results.
• Planning, preparing, and organizing the summer school program for their respective subject in terms of curriculum, teachers, and tools and materials
• Co-Curricular Events
• Suggesting, planning, preparing, organizing, and executing general and subject-specific events, activities, the morning line, competitions, events, field trips, open days, ceremonies, and other in-school and out of school events that foster the curriculum program in coordination with the school director and the stage principal.
• Assessment & Grade Reporting
• Making the necessary preparations for summative assessments such as: preparing revision sheets and summative assessments; following up with revision sessions, participating in exam administration and proctoring; correcting summative assessments, supervising reexamination, reporting and conducting test score analysis.
• Setting the grading policy/distribution for each subject in collaboration with the stage principal, ensuring that teachers record grades in gradebook throughout the school year, and ensuring that report cards filled in an orderly, timely, and credible manner.
• Keeping a portfolio of curricular artifacts for each grade level supervising
• Recommending, adhering to, and enacting the school s policies and procedures the school regarding staff discipline, and other matters
• Arriving to school everyday on time; and, when appropriate, giving prior notice and justification for absence to stage principal and HR
• Approving staff vacations and early leaves
Students & Parents
• Assisting in the student admissions process through but not limited to: preparing admissions assessments for students as requested in collaboration with the stage principal and school director, setting a list for teachers to administer and proctor exams, etc.
• Promoting high moral, etiquette, and hygienic standards in students and staff members
• Academic Support
• Organizing support/tutoring lessons for students, by setting curriculum plans, and supervising instruction.
• Safety and Hygiene
• Obtaining special medical conditions of students such as allergies and voicing such conditions to teachers and matrons
• Assisting in duties as requested, and ensuring that students arrive to and have lunch in an orderly manner, and that they embrace hygienic practices and food etiquette.
• Regularly reviewing planners/follow up notebooks to ensure that teachers use planners effectively and appropriately, and directing, when necessary, issues to the stage principal
• Communicating and posting classwork, homework, weekly plans, curricular materials and announcements in Schoology and other communication channels
• Meeting or phone calling parents as requested, or requesting to meet or phone call parents
• Attending to, addressing, and resolving parents comments, inquiries, and concerns.
• Schedules & Duties
• Ensuring that teachers begin and end classes on time
• Following up with teachers' attendance, organizing substitute lessons as needed, and teaching as necessary.
• Conducting duties in a responsible and committed manner.
• Meetings & Communication
• Conducting weekly meetings with teachers
• Attending and contributing in administrative meetings
• Communicating announcements, reminders, and tasks to staff, students, and parents through appropriate channels in a timely and appropriate manner
• Assisting in the organization of transportation through, but not limited to: ensuring that teachers prepare transportation badges and lists at the beginning of the year; assisting in the organization of bus drills; ensuring that teachers have students ready and prepared to leave on time at the end of the day; and any other tasks as requested
• School Facilities
• Approving the photocopying of materials relevant to their respective subject, and ensuring that they are done ahead of time and conservatively
• Developing a list of needed supplies, materials, and equipment for the subject in collaboration with the stage principal. Distributing and storing such materials as needed
• Establishing and maintaining an effective inventory and distribution system for school supplies, materials and tools of your subject
• Holding colleagues, students, and yourself accountable for responsibly using and taking good care of school spaces, furniture, tools, and equipment.
• Communicating malfunctions, safety needs, and maintenance needs for the buildings furniture, machinery, and equipment to the responsible personnel.
• Completing in a timely fashion all records and reports as requested by the school administration or school board.
• Affecting or recommending changes that will lead to improved administration, supervision, teacher performance, and student development.
• Participating in the organization of promotional event inside and outside of school.
• Cooperating in audits, academic and administrative consultation, government supervision, and other external engagements. And, adhering to standards and best practices set by the school management, consultants, and governmental personnel
• Assuming responsibility of teachers in case of their absence.
• Performing all other acts reasonable and necessary to accomplish his/her primary function as requested by the school administration
More than 5 years