AlAlson Azhari Language School is seeking for a qualified and experienced principal for the KG stage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervising the selection, planning, preparation, implementation, assessment, grading, and evaluation of the curriculum of each subject
• Administrating and coordinating interdisciplinary themes, units, lessons and activities; co-curricular events and trips; end of term assemblies; and summer school Teachers:
• Assessing the school s teacher needs, and accordingly recruiting, selecting, and inducting prospective teachers.
• Ensuring the enactment of systems for instructional coaching and teacher development such as teacher observations, modeling, peer observations, professional development sessions, school-based training, and external training, etc.
• Supervising and evaluating the performance of teachers, headteachers, and subject supervisors
• Promoting a culture and climate of responsibility, commitment, respect, collaboration, shared decision making, mutual motivation, preparation, continuous improvement, and high expectations for all students and all subjects
• Attending to, addressing, and resolving teachers comments, inquiries, and concerns.
• Ensuring the success and holistic development of all students
• Supporting and meeting the special academic and non-academic needs of all students
• Enacting policies and procedures that ensure the school has a safe, healthy, respectful, and positive learning environment for all students
• Attending to, addressing, and resolving students comments, inquiries, and concerns.
• Enforcing the uniform policy
Parents and the School Community:
• Communicating school policies, procedures, expectations, announcements, and updates to parents through channels such as but not limited to: school orientation, open days, parent teacher conferences, student planners/follow-up notebook, School, etc.
• Attending to, addressing, and resolving parents comments, inquiries, and concerns.
• Collaborating with the school director to set school policies and procedures for students, staff, and parents, and following up with the implementation of such plans
• Planning and preparing student and staff schedules
• Establishing schedules and procedures for the supervision of students in non-classroom areas (including before and after school). (duties)
• Ensuring that school procedures are safe and that the school s prepared for emergencies
• Establishing procedures that create and maintain attractive, organized, functional, healthy, clean, and safe facilities, with proper attention to the visual, acoustic and temperature.
• Keeping records of teacher and student attendance and performance; curricular materials; and administrative policies and procedures
• Collaborating with the school staff to address needed books, resources, materials, supplies, etc.
• Planning and conducting faculty meetings as necessary.
• Establishing and maintaining an effective inventory system for all school supplies, materials and equipment.
• Completing in a timely fashion all records and reports as requested by the school administration.
• Affecting or recommending changes that will lead to improved administration, supervision, teacher performance, and student development.
• Performing all other acts reasonable and necessary to accomplish his/her primary function as requested by the school administration
More than 5 years