At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we ve got on property and off. When guests stay with us, it s not just a room with a bed that they re buying. It s an experience. We re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square meters and feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
To perform the Preventive maintenance tasks to the Kitchen and Laundry equipment as well as with other maintenance work as directed. To perform all requests and work orders related to Kitchen and laundry equipment and systems related.
- To regularly inspect all Kitchen and Laundry equipment. To check all electric panels for the kitchen and laundry regularly and avoid any unorganized electric cabling or installation.
- Complete the tasks of the kitchen and laundry maintenance programs.
- To have the interest on searching all the resources for getting the newest technology supportive to our energy saving plans.
- To show the interest to not only participates in the community occasions but sharing in creation the events.
- To use the tag out lock out all the time for Safety. Works in a safe manner concerning guests, employees, self, equipment and property.
- Follow up with daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually control measure actions on the scheduled time.
- To be able to apply the control measures of the risk assessments for the various areas and operation.
- To be part in implementation of fire prevention and evacuation procedure for guest and staff
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in 5 star hotel.
- To walk through the building every shift as required monitoring the condition of the building and equipment and file the report on each shift accurately.
- Professional in using the BMS system and to follow all the requests and work orders.
- His personal appearance and behavior will at all times be geared on representing the Hotel in the best way.nbsp
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.