• Business Operations Manager will be responsible for entire Order to cash process for the customers, managing operations in a cost-effective manner. Accountable for smooth running of daily operations of business to ensure goals are achieved, as per company compliance policies. Managing personnel, general administration, and business planning is vital for the role.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
• Responsible to drive efficiencies in the order to cash process including Order management, Customer allocations, Outbound logistics, Warehouse management, Contract management
• Improve customer deliverables in terms of order to delivery lead times
• Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase business efficiency
• Forecasting, procurement & inventory management
• Internal and external customer support escalations handling
• Flexibility to deal with changing requirements
• Maintaining and analysing of daily, weekly and monthly reports and to circulate and discuss with related stakeholders
• Work on own initiative, strict deadlines and the ability to prioritise a heavy workload efficiently
• Department budget analysis and expense control
• Monthly stock reconciliations and yearly stock counts
• People management
• Vendor management
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
• Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) - essential.
• Background and knowledge of market environments desirable.
• 6-8 years of relevant experience of which at least 3 years in supervisory or managerial position with people management responsibility - essential.
• High level of written and spoken communications essential.
• Professional appearance, attitude and communication style essential.
• Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint - essential.
• Strong Operational experience with knowledge of budgeting and vendor management - essential.
You will need
• Insight focus
• People oriented
• Change motivated
• Result driven
• Customer focus
• Business Acumen
• Strong leadership skills and ability to perform a wide range of duties
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.