What You'll Do
At Cisco, we are building the world's best Customer Experience (CX) Team to accelerate the company transition to a recurring revenue software-centric model. We are looking for an amazing Director to lead the CX Delivery Service Provider team in Saudi Arabia.
• You will manage customer level profitability - identify new revenue opportunities, drive revenue recognition, manage efficiencies, drive productivity, lead projects successfully while meeting revenue and cost budgets
• You will maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction with key customer stakeholders by driving value in service delivery
• You will capture and articulate value with key stakeholders
• You will implement industry leading practices (e.g. ITIL Incident Management) around service delivery
• You will measure relevant key performance indicators (e.g. SLAs, availability)
• You will embrace and leverage Cisco best practices around tools, automation, workflows, and process to ensure successful delivery to customers - standardize and replicate where appropriate
• You will successfully engage and manage partner capabilities and resources as part of the customer experience
• You will shape multi-year Customer Experience (CX) strategy, in conjunction with sales leadership
• You will be responsible for developing a delivery strategy in alignment with CX strategy
• You will drive CX revenue growth through sales pursuits, aligned to account plan and through news addressable markets --> business development
• You will apply Cisco solutions to customer's business drivers
• You will influence and challenge the customer's thinking to develop better solutions to business and IT objectives
• You will establish and maintain relationships with key customer most senior executives and decision makers ability to directly influence decisions
• You will exert an influence and work with customer procurement - understand process, commercial terms, etc.
• You will build and lead global direct and matrix teams for customer execution
• You will set a vision, strategy and execution plan for team members
• You will grow talent through hiring and internal development
• You will develop leadership and general management skills within teams to enable seamless succession planning, personnel development, and continued evolution around delivery quality. Build future client leaders within and outside of delivery teams.
• You will nurture customer requirements and needs into Cisco - engineering, quality, roadmaps, service offer development, etc.
• You will innovate around delivery process, engagement models, business management, and customer intimacy - demonstrate improvement in business execution and be seen as a go to resource in helping shape portfolio and technology direction
• You will mentor new SDEs and SDMs around delivery of operational excellence to customer
• You will lead internal cross-functional teams to drive programmatic improvements with impact throughout the organization
Who You'll Work With
You will lead the CX Service Provider delivery experience to the customer - single point of ownership and accountability for all Cisco service delivery related activities. You will partner with customer sales leadership and key Cisco stakeholders to execute 1-3 year integrated account plan.
Who You Are
Related Business/ Technical Knowledge, Skills and Expertise
• You have relevant knowledge and expertise around technology and market trends aligned to customer business objectives and challenges
• You possess in-depth knowledge of Cisco services offerings and service portfolio - ability to engage subject matter expertise as appropriate
• You are recognized for your deep understanding of the Service Providers Telecom Market acquired through working directly with Service Providers or Tier 1 Telecom Vendors.
• You are experienced with the majority of SP technologies / topics such as Telco cloud, data center, Virtualization, Network operations, security, Optical, core, Mobility, 5G, Opex modeling and management.
• IT Domain Knowledge (Engineering, Operations, Data Center, Applications, etc.) - deep domain expertise in 1-2 areas
• You can successfully navigate across Cisco and customer landscape to drive mutual success - understand and manage political realities to achieve goals
• You have knowledge of Cisco Architectures
• You have expertise of IT standards/frameworks and trends (e.g. cloud)
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in English and Arabic
• Executive engagement communication, presence and skills
Education and Experience
• College Degree (Bachelor, Masters) - technical or business
• 12-15 years relevant industry related experience (e.g. IT domain expertise)