Tasc Outsourcing is Recruiting for IT Support Engineer (L2 andL3 level) with one of the major banking/investment client based out of Abu Dhabi.
The details for the role are:
Job Title: IT Support Engineer (L3 C-level)
Contract role: 6-12 months extendable contract
Location: Abu Dhabi
Availability: 30 days or less
Highly Preferred: Banking/Investment background
The IT Engineer is responsible for providing Desk side support/configuration service for all IT end users at a high level. Receives trouble tickets, verify the type of issue and determine the appropriate action to take until resolved. Supports all desktop issues and provide strong technical feedback to peers and management.
• Assess and prioritize daily work based on outstanding L2/L3 Service Desk issues.
• SCCM experience
• Symantec experience
• Back Up Experience (VMWare)
• Time/Ticket tracking using our internal Software
• Provide rapid-response support to all internal user.
• Support of devices such as laptops, thin clients, handheld barcode scanners, custom workstations, label printers, and other proprietary devices.
• Support of Windows based operating systems and Microsoft Office applications as well as other out of the box and developed software packages.
• Administration of Active Directory and O365 for all user and end-user system objects.
• Provide onsite support for L3 IS teams, including problem reporting and resolution for distribution centers, corporate offices, and manufacturing facilities.
• Maintaining ongoing computer refreshes and setups.
• C level Support is required
• Experience of working on applications like Bloomberg
• Participation in after hours on-call support may be required.
• Troubleshooting - Provides second/third level technical support to internal customers with a high degree of customer service, quality for all hardware and software issues. Researches, resolves and responds to user issues received via ticket tracking software, telephone, and e-mail in accordance with current standards and Service Level Agreements.
• Identify areas for improvement – Provides recommendations to higher level technicians on serviceability and compatibility.
• Liaison - Serves as a contact and liaison for internal customers, IT teams, and Iron Mountain approved vendors.
Collaborates - Collaborates with Service Desk personnel and Global L2 team to ensure the seamless transfer of information between support tiers and demonstrates teamwork
Security - Ensures the proper handling of customer information and attention to detail in order to ensure information security compliance. Active participation in the development, support and maintenance of all aspects of security practices within your area of responsibility. Ensure process and procedures are in place to enhance security and controls. Collaboration and Communications with other areas to stay informed of changes and developments that may require Information Security intervention as well as keeping other departments informed of security initiatives that may affect other business units.
• Maintaining & Improving Skills - Maintain functional and technical expertise, keeping current with evolving systems, applications, and technologies.
Develops tools/programs to expedite problem resolution and reduce possibility of human error in troubleshooting.
• Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present
The IT Engineer is expected to be knowledgeable on the technology with which they work. They must understand workflow and business impact related to application enhancements, and system issues.
The IT Engineer is expected to be responsive to customer needs and collaborate with other IT teams in order to identify and help resolve recurring issues.
This position requires excellent inductive and deductive reasoning skills. The candidate must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness and self-motivation to gather information and knowledge required to solve difficult system issues/requests. The technician must be able to identify trends through inference and deep product knowledge.
The Engineer must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to interact appropriately given a specific target audience. They must be able to work within and between groups within the organization including Leadership. Patience and understanding regarding service issues impact on our business and customers is paramount
Please apply to know more about the position.