This position is responsible for smooth operations of the laboratory, follow protocols and standards as per the policies laid down by the organization.
· Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment
· Maintenance of all Laboratory Equipment
· Ensure timely and proper collection, Transporting and storage of samples
· Check & track inventories & orders supplies and materials from suppliers
· Operates, calibrates, and conducts performance checks and preventive maintenance on all clinical laboratory equipment
· Perform the investigations following SOP and QC protocol.
· Conduct chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood or urine, using microscope or automatic analyzer to detect abnormalities or diseases and enter findings into computer
· Maintain Turn Around Time of reports & assist in interpretation of results
· Encode and validates results and relays result to attending physician in special cases with critical or panic value
· Proper maintenance of documents and records of laboratory
· Maintain confidentiality of patients files
· Enter analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
· Label blood samples
· Record test results, test procedures, or inspection data
· Maintain the log books, temperature sheets L.J graphs files, etc.
· Ensure all investigations are performed following the SOP & QC protocol
· Ensure maintenance of safe waste disposal procedure and all other standard protocols
· Performs and reviews quality controls in testing; decides if results are within acceptable ranges, research problems and correct the same