About AE7: AE7 is a multi-disciplinary design firm with more than 500 creative professionals based in 7 offices across the globe. The firm works on a variety of projects, including: Master Planning, Destination Developments, Healthcare, Hospitality, Higher Education, Residential, Civic, Commercial, and Infrastructure.
About the Position(s): AE7 Dubai is looking for a Mid-Level Landscape Architect to work on variety of landscape and master-planning projects.
Preferred candidates should have minimum of 5 years local or regional experience with proven record of past works, clear understanding of design development processes from Pre-Concept sketches to preparation of Tender Documents; with knowledge of local design codes and authorities requirements, ability to understand construction processes, knowledge of materials and understanding of roles for participating disciplines.
• Pre-Concept design development to Concept presentation.
• Preparation of Concept Designs for Client review, strong understanding of design intend, function and flow.
• Mood Images, Sketches and 3D development.
• Schematic Design with identification of Material Palettes ( Hardscape to Softscape )
• Schematic quantification of soft-scape zones to identify irrigation demands.
• Schematic Level of Grading in close coordination with participating disciplines.
• Close coordination with participating engineering disciplines, architects or specialty consultant.
• Detail Design and Tender Document preparation.
• Close coordination and support to detailing team.
• Tender processes support
• Post-Contract phase
• Support to site supervision team with review of construction documents, mockup preparations, contractor guidance and onsite inspections.
Qualities & skills required:
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of Landscape Architecture with proven record of design studies, sketches and landscape presentations, capable to deliver design in clear language.
• Education in Landscape Architecture or Urban Design Planning.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills confident to deliver demonstrative speech presentation. Capable to prepare detailed design narratives, written correspondence, reports and meeting minutes.
• Strong skills of following software s: AutoCAD, Sketch up, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) Microsoft ( Word, Excel, Microsoft Project ), Revit ( Optional )
All candidate submissions should be in PDF format (under 10MB) with applicant s name in the filename.