Our Client is looking for a Lead Site Architect to join their industry leading Kuwaiti office. Our Client is a regional Architectural and Engineering firm, working on many prestigious projects across the GCC. Their work is some of the most iconic in the region, setting the industry standard.
The Lead Architect will be expected to attend client meetings as well as delivering the project at hand. The role will include site supervision and project management. The project is for a large-scale Governmental project. This will be one of the most prestigious projects in Kuwait for the next few years. The project will last for 2-3 years with scope to develop and progress through the ranks.
• Degree in Architecture from a recognised international university.
• 15+ Years of experience in Architecture. With experience in the Region.
• Must be registered to a board of Architects.
• Extensive experience in Government projects.
• Knowledge of Contract Documents, FIDIC is a bonus
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, 3D, MS Office Application and other Software.
• Fluent in English.
• Strong communicator and personality.
• Attend site meetings with clients, contractors and suppliers.
This is an immediate start! If you are in Kuwait or willing to relocate, with the right skill set, please APPLY NOW.
redfish solutions* promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Call us on +44 (0)113 8500 111* if you require additional assistance.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.