• Bachelor s in Architecture and 15+ years of experience including a proven history of managing the design and delivery of projects.
• His duties should included resource utilization skill and team management, Competent in planning and cost effectively in completing architectural projects starting from buildings etc. and technical support.
• Concept Design development and documentation co-ordination, Contract document compilation, Tender document compilation, coordination and approvals. Material selection, Specification writng. Familiar with the international standards and regulations IBC & IRC . Saudi Aramco standard is an asset.
• Lead and project manage the successful delivery of projects assigned.
• Provide input to project design group leader.
• Coordinate activities with other disciplines. Lead periodical interdisciplinary coordination meetings.
• Ensure that the project adheres to project lifecycle with support of Project Control-Control project hours.
• Proactively discourage variations and mitigate cost and schedule impact and review.
• Lead the development of project delivery plans with Project Managers and Client.
• Design team building and coordination of assignments to meet the requirements of each specific project.
• Discipline review, constant periodic technical review of architectural discipline level design production.
• Manage and monitoring conformity and adherence of the design process regarding project requirements.
• Supervise and managing the preparation and/or writing of scopes of work, specifications and material take offs; direct intermediate and final Quality Control of documents.
• Monitor productivity and efficiency, ensuring the understanding and compliance of all Company policies and procedures of Discipline staff, either directly or through Discipline leads.
• Oversee and ensure coherent and efficient communications and coordination between Project Managers and discipline staff
• Actively contribute to the ongoing development of Discipline staffs professional capabilities and enhancement of the staff technical expertise to suit the marketplace
• Determine, often through direct participation, schedule, staff adequacy and efficiency of the overall QC process before delivery to the Client, either internally or at the inter-discipline level.
• Participate to meetings directly with clients through the whole process of design, discussing any issue related to design, schedule and deliverables.
CADD/ Revit/ BIM
Worker Type Employee
Job Type Regular
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Architecture / Interior Design