Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting influence on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We excel at exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and creativity, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
We are focused on promoting data-driven decisions by our partners and data driven experiences for our customers. To do this, we get to solve problems on the leading edges of domains such as predictive modeling, multivariate testing, and data warehousing all at the scale of a successful e-commerce company.
What You Will Do:
As a Lead Business Intelligence & Data support Engineer, you will work in our Data Operations group, at the nexus of Analytics, Marketing and Technology and have a unique opportunity to learn and influence our CARE department across all these domains. You will become an expert in the Vistaprint data domain, using a variety of Analytical and Technical skills to support reporting, automation and analytics.
As a support for the Data field within CARE department, you will help build better governance for CARE related data sources (SQL, NoSQL, Data Lake, etc.), take care of maintenance tasks and collaborate with data analysts to support their data related requests in a timely manner.
Your role will involve:
• Technical guidance : You will be the technical referent of the squad you belong to
• Manage governance of CARE Data (includes Customer Service & Design support operations, Workforce Management, Learning and HR) in partnership with the CARE Business Analytics team
• Provide maintenance and consultation support for the CARE Data warehouse in collaboration with relevant Technology teams
• Develop reporting solutions for CARE through use of OLAP cubes and data visualization tools such as Tableau
• Manage the integration of new data sets in the CARE Data warehouse and create reporting views which can be readily used by Analytics teams
• Support the development and maintenance of decision support systems to empower CARE in effectively achieving their goals
• Providing guidance and education about best practices to use the Data Lake, Data warehouse and associated Data Marts and Hubs
• Engineer, or master degree in Business Intelligence, Computer Science or related technical/quantitative field
• > 5 years of professional work experience in an BI/analytics-focused role
• Good people management skills
• Passion about data
• Excellent mastering of SQL language (especially T-SQL) and being expert in the BI field is mandatory (e.g. data warehousing, OLAP & Cubes, ETL & data manipulation )
• A good knowledge in enterprise grade solutions deployment in production, best practices, automation, monitoring and DevOps (e.g. Bash, Scripting languages, JIRA, Git, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, HashiCorp tools ) is required
• An Excellent knowledge of SQL Server (MS SQL BI certifications is a big plus)
• Good Software Coding skills
• Understating of Cloud technologies and Big Data frameworks and tools is highly appreciated (e.g. Data Lake paradigm, AWS, MS Azure, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, ELK )
• Quick & self-learner
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment while having a well-organized working method
• Have done agile development
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills at different levels
• Good level in English written and spoken
What s In It for You:
• Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team + the ability to decide how your team works and what technologies you use
• Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
• Flexible working hours with paid time off
• Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, online training subscription
• Lunch benefit (meal vouchers + weekly team lunch)
• Group Health Insurance
• Complementary pension
• Smartphone with a comfortable voice & internet bundle
• Flexible Working Hours & ability to work remotely
• MSDN personal subscription
• Personal AWS and Azure labs for your own skills development
• Access to various tools any data/analytics fan would dream of
• 24/7 onsite gym
• Games room (ping-pong, baby foot, PlayStation 4, Xbox )
• Free drinks and frequent Team Buildings and Team lunches/dinners
• Onsite catering and cafeteria
• Quiet room
• Travelling as part of a big team/family around several locations
• Language courses
• Excellent career management (including potential equity long term plan)
• Excellent working atmosphere within one of the best employers in Tunisia
• And much more!
So, if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic environment apply now (please submit your updated resume / CV in English)!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.
Database, Medical, Business Intelligence, Warehouse, Equity, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Finance