POSITION: LEAD ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
• Possesses minimum of Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, preferably with majors in Electrical Engineering discipline.
• Minimum overall experience of 15+ years in Oil & Gas industry (upstream/downstream) including experience with clients like Saudi ARAMCO
• Minimum of at least 5+ years of experience as Lead Engineer, managing multiple teams of Engineers, Designers & CADD Operators.
• Coordinates with project discipline engineers to ensure correct implementation of the design for his engineering specialty and coordinates the work of engineers within his specialty.
• Prepares and reviews engineering studies, design drawings and documents, and materials and equipment specifications.
• Resolves specialty related engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes, and standards.
• Review approve electrical design specifications, major deliverables and drawings
• Track record of successful Leading of Electrical team in major design offices
• Extensive detail design experience in LSTK and reimbursable projects is a must
• Must have experience in Detailed Design, Conceptual and FEED design.
• Experience in General services projects is plus
• Experience in Oil/Gas/Pipelines/Infrastructure projects is a must
• Expert in LV and MV electrical engineering systems, power studies, DC power systems, electrical equipment and switch gear systems, substations, power generation, power distribution, electrical systems integrity assessment, cathode protection design, etc.
• Knowledge of Electrical design software; ETAP, etc
• Full knowledge of Electrical international standards and design codes
• Managerial skills with good communication skills
• Ability to resolve conflicts that would arise within the department
• Knowledge of progress measurement of electrical design work, man-hour work analysis, earned value scheme, etc..
• Has experience in the oil / gas,, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries and is recognized as specialist in a specific engineering field on large to mega projects.
• Must have thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications.
• Experience in supervising Electrical design activities in multiple concurrent projects
• Previous work experience in Saudi Aramco projects is plus
• Knowledge of SmartPlant Electrical 2D and 3D & ETAP is advantage
Worker Type Employee
Job Type Regular
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :