Founded in 1890, Emerson is a global technology and engineering solutions company involved in creating innovative solutions for its customers in residential, commercial and industrial markets. The company is ranked one of the leading companies in the US and across the world in North America, Eur
ope, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Emerson has won several awards and recognitions such as:
- Woman Engineer, Top 50 Employer 2017: Ranked No. 41
- FORTUNE 500, 2017: Ranked No. 139 among America's 500 largest corporations (ranked by revenues).
- Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) Top 100 Global Innovator, 2016
The company’s two core business areas include:
- Automation Solutions: It includes measurement Instrumentation, Asset Management, Precision Welding & Cleaning, Services & Consulting, Control & Safety Systems, and Operations & Business Management. This business area caters to the needs of various industries such as Oil & Gas, Automotive, Chemical, Food & Beverage, Marine, Packaging, Water & Wastewater, Chemical, and Power Generation.
- Commercial & Residential Solutions: It offers solutions such as Heating & Air Conditioning, Indoor Outdoor Heating Cables, Home Repair & Maintenance, Control & Monitoring Systems, Digital Services Training & Consulting, Construction & Plumbing Tools, etc. The industries it serves include Food Retail, Transportation, Commercial Buildings & Construction, Facility Management & Maintenance, and Energy & Utilities, etc.
Emerson includes a talented team of over 110,000 employees spanning the globe. It always looks to hire engineers with a passion for facing the complex challenges in the industry and provides the best opportunities for experienced professionals as well as recent engineering graduates.