The ABRA HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for deploying HR policies and processes in consultation with ABRA management. The position serves as the day to day execution arm to ABRA management on strategic human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs, through regular interaction with ABRA staff and workers. Communicating needs proactively with our management and Department Heads, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated and practical solutions. The position formulates implementation plans that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
• Supports MD and HR Director to design and deploy processes and policies to ensure organisation growth
• Independent responsibility of Human Capital portfolio
• Conducts weekly meetings/regular meetings with respective Department Heads for implementation and execution of HR processes and policies
• Provides timely and regular HR updates to ABRA Leadership including HR MIS
• Consults with Department Heads, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
• Proactively analyzes trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to Department Heads (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation to Department Heads, Staff and Workers
• Provides guidance and input on restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
• Participates in evaluation and monitoring of HR programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure objectives are met
• Minimum of 5 to 8 years' experience implementation of processes and resolving interdepartmental issues
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including Corporate HR practices, Human Capital, organizational diagnosis, leadership relations, diversity, performance management, and experience of working with Departmental leaders