This Job is Old and Position Might be Filled
, Posted on December 7, 2017
Reporting to the Engineering Technical Services Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Supporting the development, monitoring, implementation and revising the plant mechanical equipment maintenance strategies and providing technical advice where required to ensure and enhance the integrity and reliability of mechanical equipment.
• Providing technical advice and support on mechanical rotating and static equipment issues to ensure integrity and reliability of the plant assets Defining and scheduling review teams for RCM analysis.
• Review TSRMs and provide mechanical technical assistance to identify Bad Actors, analyse the problems/issues and provide recommendations to ensure and enhance asset reliability.
• Providing SD/TA scope of work for mechanical support discipline to ensure and enhance availability and integrity of plant and equipment.
• Providing support and technical assistance to relevant areas and keep the Engineering Technical Services Manager updated.
• Monitoring implementation and reviewing input into plans to ensure equipment integrity and reliability.
• Planning and executing TA scope of work to ensure safe and reliable operation of the plant.
• Providing technical authority approval for the design changes.
• Developing and maintaining the custody of the assigned (Static or Rotating Equipment) Master Plan.
• Conducting quality check audits for maintenance and mechanical activities to ensure the work quality is maintained and hence the plants integrity and reliability.
• Reviewing and updating the Plant Integrity assurance manual with the latest designated area data and process changes to ensure the plant integrity is maintained.
• Ensuring the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with Company policy, procedures and best practice to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
• Leading, motivating, developing and assessing the assigned team to achieve business objectives and grow capability.
• Ensures compliance with Saudi laws and regulations.
• Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety, Within the position holder s area of responsibility:
• Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others.
• Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions - thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times.
• Apply the Company HSE Policy; the 5 Safety Principles, and enforce the 12 Golden Safety Rules.
• Performance Indicators:
• No personal injury or injury to a third party.
• No WPS or PSM incident caused.
• Keep abreast of emerging trends and technologies within your relevant field.
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
The successful candidate will have
• Full time degree (no long distance learning degrees) in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent essential.
• A minimum of 15 years mechanical engineering experience in the oil/gas, refinery or petrochemical industries essential.
• Significant experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer essential.
• Knowledge of Refinery Industry highly advantageous.
• Previous experience in Fault finding and Diagnosis Techniques essential.
• Knowledge of Engineering Standard Practice & Safety in Design essential.
• Strong experience of Rotating and Static Equipment Mechanical Engineering essential.
• Strong focus on Safety, Workplace Safety, Workplace Safety Management, Process Safety Management essential.
• Highly analytical and problem solving skills essential.
• Previous experience working in Saudi or the Middle East advantageous.
• Enthusiasm and drive to stay abreast of new trends in your field.
• Proactive, flexible and dedicated team player, able to achieve goals.
• Strong Personality with self-confidence
• Enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team.
• Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to engage and work effectively with team players from various cultures.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good working relationships.
Package: A highly attractive TAX FREE salary is on offer dependent on skills and experience. In addition, a full Ex-Pat package is available including a range of allowances for housing, transportation, settling. Flights home per year, bonus scheme, end of service benefits, Health etc. 22-26 days holiday plus all Saudi national holidays which are circa 10-14 days.
To apply for this job:
1) Please review your registration and ensure it is current.
2) Please make sure you upload your CV and submit a Cover Letter. Your Cover Letter in support of your application, should outline a) why you feel you may be particularly suited to this position (i.e. relevant skills/experience) b) your availability and c) your day rate expectations.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job