Purpose of Role:
• Design/build the IT infrastructure solution in-line with customer Business/Applications requirements/Enterprise/clients IT Standards.
• Prepare the technical solution and cost build output for RFP/RFI, Transformation projects, consulting exercise.
• Improve the technical competence of the Solution team and support cross functional team.
• Innovation and partner identification as per Business requirement and company strategy.
• Solution Support to consulting team on architecture, automation, RPA, cloud setup, analytics etc.
• Technology representation during client presentation for pre-sales and consultancy role.
• Lead the technology solution team and meet the team deliverables as per company s overall business plan and strategies.
• Work independently as well with sales/BD, consulting team to strategically drive solution response and commercial
• Become a trusted advisor for cross functional team understanding in-depth knowledge of business priorities, challenges and initiatives which would translate to solution opportunity.
• Produce cost-effective technical solutions to achieve business objectives.
• Use pricing tools and systems to produce cost builds.
• Identify, understand and document clients outsourcing requirements; provide design support during the bid phase and where required post contract.
• Support and guide the solution team to generate proposals which includes business requirement, technical requirement, appropriate solution and commercials.
• Establish and maintain good working and technical relationships with internal technology team and external suppliers and influence solution delivery direction.
• Market research to identify products and solution as per company vision and strategy.
• Choice of solutions technologies / services to best fit our client s requirements.
• Assessment of technical risk, compliance and MSA.
• Manage and motivate design team to maximize utilization and customer satisfaction.
• To actively support, at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
• Involved in client presentation, represent technology during consulting activity as analyst.
• 10+ years of experience in technology vertical with understanding of Omni-channel /Digital initiatives/telecom/Networking/System Integration/Automation.
• Minimum graduate/Engineering degree in any vertical or global equivalent from a reputed university.
• Certification in any technology vertical i.e. data science, AI/NLP, RPA, cloud solution etc. would be an added advantage.
• Must have professional experience in the IT industry, specifically in solution design and team management.
• Experience with the latest Vendor technologies
• Proven track record in delivering /designing complex solutions within tight time frames.
• Effective inter-personal, leadership, communication and presentation skills; and ability to work within / lead technical teams.
• Willing to travel international on assignments.
• Experience in design and implementation of Digital solution which include one or more of the following: omni-channel, AI/NLP, automation, analytics, cloud computing and infrastructure setup.
• Knowledge of commercial and financial processes.