Our market sector experience is in Operations and Maintenance, from specialised rail professionals to teams of talented customer service and support functions.
We actively encourage you to apply for the position below, share it with a friend or search the database for a position that may be more suitable to your experience and interests.
This is a great opportunity to be part of this iconic project.
Based in Abu Dhabi, we are looking for Training Administrators to assist our in-country Training Team to deliver an extensive Training Program for the Operations and Maintenance of the Riyadh Metro.
Please note this is a 1 year Fixed Term contract.
• Supporting the editing of training materials,
• Updates training materials based on trainer feedback,
• Creates training groups on the LMS as required,
• Ensures correct materials are linked to training modules on the LMS,
• Ensures any assessment results are recorded accurately,
• Ensures all paperwork is returned post training delivery,
• Managing training delivery program through the LMS,
• Logistics support to the training delivery program booking flights and hotels for trainers, booking venues for training where required, diary management,
• Manages the schedules of a group of trainers,
• Ensures the required visas for travel are applied for on time,
• Reporting the progress and completion of training delivery
• General administrative support,
• Diary management.
• Minimum Diploma qualification, preferably Degree educated
• Extensive knowledge of MS Office word, powerpoint and excel
• Knowledge of LMS systems mandatory
• Success Factors LMS experience would be an advantage
• Strong administrative and computer skills
• Ability to cope with multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
• Exceptional organization skills
• Ability to prioritize a busy and demanding workload
• Keen attention to detail
• 3 years administration experience, preferably within HR or Training
• Experience providing administration support to large scale training delivery or events