International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) , a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over three hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
Job Title: Learning Specialist
Department/Location: Crisis, Conflict, and Governance; Amman, Jordan
Reports To: Chief of Party
Type: Regular Full-Time
Classification: This is an exempt level position and is not eligible for overtime
Overview: IBTCI is seeking a Learning Specialist experienced in identifying institutional learning needs; developing learning strategies; and curating and packaging monitoring and evaluation (M&E) data to promote evidence-based learning and data utilization. S/he will support initiatives as requested by USAID s Yemen Mission.
This is full-time position based in Amman, Jordan for a one-year base period of performance, plus 4 one-year option periods.
**This position is contingent upon award.**
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate planning, designing and/or managing CLA strategies and activities.
• Incorporate technical, contextual, and experiential learning into the Mission s program cycle processes.
• Provide expert advice to USAID staff and partners on CLA.
• Develop and deliver written materials and briefings on CLA-related findings, recommendations, methods, tools and approaches during learning activities in the Mission.
• Develop and conduct trainings, workshops, facilitated learning conversations and other capacity building opportunities around CLA.
• Summarize and communicate recommendations from monitoring, evaluations, assessments, research, or other analytical activities in a clear and concise manner. This may include briefings, maps, one-pagers, webinar recordings, and reports.
• Scope stakeholder learning needs and build correspondingly appropriate engagement strategies.