For over a decade, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Inc. (VATC) has combined its joint training experience, innovative engineering talent and intelligence expertise to pioneer the development of the most advanced Distributed Missions Operations (DMO) training environments available anywhere in the world. Combining the latest open geospatial data standards with an integrated suite of innovative DMO training solutions, VATC offers a legacy of proven performance, leading subject-matter expertise and the most innovative technological solutions to the modern military s growing challenges. For more information, visit us at www.vatcinc.com , or on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Title: Lessons Learned Lead Collector / Analyst
JOB PURPOSE: The purpose of the US Special Operations Command Lessons Learned Program is to save lives, resources, and time through aggressive global collection, analysis, outreach, and dissemination of relevant U.S. Special Operations Forces observations, insights, and lessons to the Special Operations Forces (SOF) warfighter and Joint Community.
Specific duties include:
Prepare collection plans and collect data using direct methods of interviewing and observation. Assist with the collection, archiving, analysis, resolution, and dissemination of observations, insights, and lessons learned to support the client. Use communications systems within a collaborative environment to support the program through proactive lessons learned sharing, peer review, and facilitation between operations forces organizations and other stakeholders. Prepare and deliver briefings and reports to client leadership.
• Associate Degree
• Minimum of 10 years of experience, including 2 years at a specific SOCOM Component or TSOC staff.
• Ability to prepare and deliver briefings to senior leadership.
• Ability to prepare collection plans and to collect data using direct methods of interviewing and observation.
• Knowledge of staff processes and expert knowledge and ability to facilitate issue resolution at the tactical and programmatic (DOTMLPF, SOFCIDS) levels.
• Knowledge of SOF Command structure to enable targeted dissemination of observations, insights and lessons for all operations.
• Ability to write detailed portions of studies.
• Knowledge of Joint and SOF Doctrine and TTPs.
• Ability to use collaborative communications systems.
-BA or BS degree
-Experience with lessons learned
• United States Citizen
• Active TS/SCI required
Join the excitement!
In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :