You are responsible for
• Successfully improve market position and achieve financial growth by reaching targeted sales and secured margins.
• Effectively optimize and monitor the use of the Country Specific budget in alignment with marketing and within the boundaries of the country strategy.
• Expertly align with the customer on the yearly marketing calendar including product mix, seasonal activities, channelization and new product introduction as per the market requirements.
• Competently maintain the operational excellence when dealing with distributors in terms of contracts management, SIOP process, QBRM with KP, stock & sales management, payments management.
• Provide a cohesive flow of market intelligence from Levant markets on competitor activities and pricing, market shares and trends, price waterfalls, benchmarking reports, distribution coverage and visibility.
• Identify, recommend and implement in liaison with the local distributor, corrective measures to ensure the achievement in terms of sales targets, distribution, visibility, product mix development and A&P, KAM, Trade Marketing plans
• Positively led and contribute to Quality Improvement Programs initiated by the Management Team aimed at improving the operational processes
• Co-responsible with the office KAM to establish and maintain commercial relationships with the KA s deploying required actions and processes specified by the KAM office
• Successfully ensure sales targets per specified accounts identified by KAM were set and achieved
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least