Facilitate project s coordination
Projects activities are implemented as per the developed action plan
Assist in establishing or strengthening partnerships with NGOs and humanitarian actors in the area to promote joint or collaborative programming;
Support the Project Managers in ensuring that strategic and operational coordination mechanisms are taking place;
Liaise with all relevant national NGOs, local authorities with the aims of facilitating coordination;
Contribute to the preparation of various written reports, documents and communications, e.g. provide up-to-date analysis on trends and activities conducted in the areas;
Provide support to the collection of information on different Education and Child Protection (CP) programmes;
Maintain the WV's contact directory for Education and CP actors in the area and relevant government counterparts;
Assist in strengthening local level networks to gather information from the field, including from local communities and non-traditional partners;
Track information to facilitate coordination and project implementation;
Serves as the primary focal point on specific topics or policy related issues; keeps abreast of latest developments, liaises with other humanitarian organizations, donors, etc. programming in the Bekaa in various sectors and more specifically in Education and Child Protection;
Represent WV in external meetings, and share the information as necessary with the external stakeholders
Monitors, analyzes and reports on the 5W from the Education
Ensure children s safety and protection
Children attending the activities are protected and safe
Identify referral cases to case management agencies and service providers
Identify key protection issues or threats affecting children and communities and raise them to portfolio manager, and EiE and Outreach Coordinators.
Identify and referral of children in need of tailored support to specific institutions/service providers (health services, other NFE programme, PSS services)
Handle tracking, reporting on activities and filing
Progress reports are done and submitted as per the required deadline
File all project means of verifications (MOV) including attendance sheets, minutes of meetings.
File and archive specific forms for referrals and weekly reporting are taking place while ensuring confidentiality, accuracy and timeliness.
Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about important issue for world vision.
Perform other duties as required
Attend and participate in capacity building trainings locally and internationally.
Attend and participate in WVL s spiritual nurture and other organizational events.
Responsible of own security and actively contribute to a positive security culture.
Abide by the security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to line manager and / or security manager.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor Degree in Economics, Psychology, Public Policy, Political Science, Public Administration, Business Administration, Development Studies, International Development or related field.
• One-year experience in a similar related job Good verbal and written communication skills, with thorough knowledge of Arabic and EnglishStrong interpersonal skills and a sense of responsibility
• Master s Degree in Economics, Psychology, Public Policy, Political Science, Public Administration, Business Administration, Development Studies, International Development or related field.
• Experience in project implementation, monitoring and report writing.
• Preference to candidate with field experience in Bekaa region
• Candidates must have skills in working with people of all ages and social groups;
• High integrity in social interactions
• Excellent communication, reporting, and pro-active negotiation skills
• Skilled at working with local communities and authorities
• Understanding of policies concerning Child Protection
• Knowledge of the psychosocial guidelines and approaches related to emergency context (MHPSS IASC guidelines, PFA principles, etc.).
• Familiar with core principles of Children Rights, Participation, Do No Harm, Community and Family Support as well as Children in Emergencies minimum standards.
• 85% field work and 15% Office work.
• Position requires Willingness to travel within the region approximately 60% of time.
• Position requires availability and willingness to work outside regular office hours occasionally.
• Position requires willingness and ability to continue to function during a crisis situation, including during a World Vision response to a manmade or natural disaster