Join the team of the first LEGOLAND Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the highest safety standards are achieved and maintained throughout the daily operation of the waterpark and in particular water based features/activities/slides/pools. In accordance with International water safety standards. They will ensure that the company standards and values are met and developed through working relationships with all levels within the department. To follow all procedures and training to nurture behavior where the health and safety of our guests and staff is of paramount importance while providing the highest standards of guest satisfaction, they will be expected to drive our key operating standards of Safety, Service, Quality and Efficiency. Expected to take role of a slide attendant when needed
• To become a licensed lifeguard of in order to deliver the necessary skills such as water rescues, First Aid, and CPR when needed. Skill levels must be audit ready at all times in order to exceed the highest standards of safety
• To understand and follow all Lifesaving Program guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures and Emergency Actions Plans in order to have in-depth knowledge of the operational requirements and protocol
• To operate the rides and attractions in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures in conjunction with the manufacturers guidelines and recommended operational dispatch methods in order to ensure that all Guests are dispatched in the correct and safest way
• To exude a friendly, helpful and cheerful attitude while communicating effectively with guests and fellow colleagues
• To completely satisfy each guest by greeting, helping and protecting them while maintaining a professional appearance at all times and maintain overall cleanliness of the park in order to contribute to the success of the organization
• To clean all areas of the pools and walkways, both in the water and above the water, including all pool furniture and paths in order to maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and safety
• To report any safety concerns to management in order to maintain the highest standard of guest safety at all times
• To enforce facility rules and provide crowd control in a friendly manner throughout the aquatic areas as necessary in order to ensure the guest s safety and enjoyable experience
• To maintain a clean environment by picking up garbage inside the park and back of the house, in order to provide sanitary surroundings for our guests and colleagues
• Co-operating with management and following policies and procedure to promote a healthy and safe workplace
• Take reasonable care of their health & safety and individuals around them
• Comply with all health & safety procedures and all reasonable management requests
• Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse any item provided in the interests of health & safety
• Take reasonable care of themselves, fellow employees, guests and any other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions
Report any accident, incident, or unsafe situation as soon as possible, once it comes to their attention
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
• Primary level of education
• 1 year of experience in the Water Park Industry
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.