To handle all inspections relating to lifting equipment & Conduct Trainings & Assessments
Duties and responsibilities -
• Inspecting and performing load tests for Lifting Equipment, including: mobile cranes, crawler cranes, tower cranes, overhead cranes, monorails, gantry cranes, drum winches, man lifts, scissor lifts, forklifts, spreader beams, powered platform, side boom tractor and containers (Pad eyes)
• Inspecting heavy equipment, including: loaders, skid steer loaders, backhoe loaders, and excavators
• Inspecting Lifting Gears and Below Hook Equipment, including: wire rope slings, chain slings, web slings, hooks, shackles and plate clamp.
• Inspection and performing function and load test on offshore pedestal crane and floating cranes by using water bags for load test by using dynamic and static load charts of cranes.
• Conducting safety training for crane operators, forklift operators, man lift operators, riggers, scaffolders
• Witness for impact tests of offshore container that manufacture according to BS12079.
• Supervision of all lifting operation performed at offshore platform and onshore that include inspection of offshore pedestal crane and floating crane of the supply vessel that held the lifting tackles and perform inspection of the fixed cranes of the platform and making risk assessments of all lifts and making tool box before lifting operations.
• Coordination with other lifting inspectors and office administrators for all administrative/logistics to ensure consistent and continuous delivery of services