Logistic and Purchasing Coordinator
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
The Project Buyer will report to the Logistic Manager, in order to facilitate the deployment and speed activities, he/she will sit embedded into the Repair Unit. His/her primary function is to ensure the supply of all components for the Repair Unit and support with best price and delivery Time.
Activities include provide drawings, Item details, BOM elaboration, Inspection Report discussion, Purchasing specifications etc..
The Repair Unit Project Engineer in accordance to the EMA QRC Upgrade Model, will need to help in the fulfillment of the DCIQ Supermarket as high priority in order to ensure DCIQ Cell correct functioning, assist with the Repair Documentation Package for the Production Unit to complete the Job.
The Quick Response Center (QRC) Engineer provides engineering and technical assistance to QRC personnel, Sales Engineers and customers to develop the best possible repair and upgrade solutions to aftermarket jobs. Responsible for technical interpretation of specifications, procedures, policies, quality, and equipment reliability to concerned parties.
The main responsibilities will be as follow:
• Execution of JIT principles in the supply of all material required for the complete manufacturing of Repair Projects on the Local QRC. Ensure PR to PO process within the assigned timeframe and budget
• Ensure all projects meet department Key Performance Indicators to ensure company Goals are met. As minimum the KPIs reflected on this Profile are effective and must be maintained and meet.
• Responsible to complete the DCIQ Supermarket as high priority in order to ensure DCIQ Cell correct functioning, liaise with Customers to approve extended PO and deliver the Assembly, Repair or Upgrade Documentation Package for the Production Unit to complete the Job, and Management of the Order until Invoice and cash collection is completed.
• Negotiation of best prices and Commercial conditions to ensure best supply of components maximizing the profit.
• Support Local QRC at quotation Stage for best quotations to ensure a competitive edge on pricing and delivery terms
• Execution from Order to Shipment of repair in less than 75 calendar days.
• Definition of all needed components to successfully execute all Repairs/Upgrades
• Follow up on Orders placed to ensure OTD on both External suppliers and Intercompany Orders.
• Proactively identify and resolve any issues with the importing processes of goods to the Local QRC country as well as coordination and problem solving for fulfilling contractual deliveries.
• Master Degree or Engineer level specialized in logistic or purchasing
• 3-5 years of experience in supply chain environment within metallurgy industry, knowledge of Supplier and experience in logisitic
• Knowledge of Incoterm, local customs regulation
• Proven success in working and leading within a matrix organization meeting operational and strategic goals.
• Track record of developing and building new operational capabilities
• Fluent in Local and English language.
• Good Oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels in the Flowserve organization as well as suppliers organization.
• Ready to work from Morocco, Jorf or Safi.