Logistic Manager | Kuwait | Restaurant Management Company
We are currently looking for experienced LOGISTIC MANAGER to join a fast growing Restaurant Management Group with head office based in Kuwait City.
The Logistic Manager is responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the Restaurant Management Company and related logistic needs. This includes managing budgets, organizing schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties.
• Has strong attention to details and good process knowledge to map out a concrete BIG PICTURE of the Business
• Consistent communications with clear and specific expectations. Simplify direction
• Leadership and associate development and accountability.
• Time management with great organization skills with thorough follow through.
• Intermediate to advance computer skills with excellent reporting abilities
• Distribution and Logistics Management
• People Management
• Communication Skill
• Detail Orientated person
• Computer Skill
• Analyzation skill
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
LOGISTICS CORE FUNCTIONS:
• Ensure materials, staff, any related items are delivered/transported to sites and back to Warehouse / accommodation etc., inbound and outgoing logistics in a timely cost-effective manner as per business needs
• Assess and recommend ideal transport, distribution and logistics methods, routing or carriers to meet necessary cost-effective and time-effective parameters and specifications.
• Create policies or procedures for logistics activities. Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
• Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
• Use manual and digital systems to manage and coordinate with Supply Chain team in terms of stock levels, delivery times and transport costs.
• Improve business by analyzing logistical challenges and producing new solutions
• Oversee the movement, distribution and storage of materials
• Establish or monitor specific supply chain, logistic-based performance measurement systems
• Participate hiring the needed manpower, train, and evaluate employees and report it to the upper management for Individual Development Program.
• Perform other tasks as required
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor s Degree is strongly desired, preferably in Supply Chain and Logistics, Business Management, or equivalent education/experience.
• Attended leadership seminars is an advantage
• Has at least 8 years of working experience in F&B environment with 5 years hands on experience as
• Logistics Manager and related experience.
• Total package approx. R 45000 54000 depending on experience and skills, (70% basic salary, 20% accommodation allowance, 10% transport allowance)
• Performance bonus
• Public Medical Insurance
• 30 days of annual leave
• Flight allowance every 2 years
• Visa and joining flight to the country of employment
Start: ASAP, subject to visa
To apply for Purchasing Manager | Kuwait | Restaurant Management Company, send your CV in WORD document with recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job! http://www.recruitforafrica.com