Trace Systems , headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded in 1999 to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad whenever and wherever . We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
Job Title : Logistics Manager
Job Location: Kuwait
Security Clearance: Secret
Operate and maintain DOD supply yards for information technology equipment in accordance with Army Regulation (AR) 710-2, AR 735-5, Department of the Army Pamphlet (DA PAM) 710-2-1, and local policies and directives. Prepare, ship, and track project materials, and ensure proper accountability and disposition of Government property, in accordance with all applicable Government regulations and local policies and directives. Perform physical inventories of the items in the DOD supply yard as required.
• Knowledge of governing supply regulations, policies, processes and procedures issued by DA, ARCENT, NETCOM the parent command and the Brigade to ensure compliance and execution of all assigned logistics matters
• Supply regulations (AR 710-1, AR 710-2, AR 710-3, AR 735-5, DA PAM 710-2-1, DA PAM 710-2-2, CTAs, and NETCOM Reg. 710-2), policies and procedures in order to maintain an accurate accounting and reporting system including accounting for lost, damaged, or destruction of government property as a result of abandonment and utilizing the Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (FLIPL), Statement of Charges and Cash Collection Vouchers the contractors shall perform daily or monthly reconciliations on PBUSE.
• The Contractor shall be knowledgeable of all aspects of transportation processes (such as Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES), Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES), Transport Coordination Automated Information Management System II (TC-AIMS-II), and Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES).
• Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Demonstrated experience with the following, to include but not limited to:
• Ability to manage multiple requests in a timely manner
• Attention to detail
• Ability to provide timely updates on the status of logistics requests
• Familiarity and training on current logistics and supply programs currently in use by the DOD is highly desired
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems ! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: www.tracesystems.com . #jointracesystems
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact email@example.com
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.