Package - AED 8000 - AED 10000 + Benefits
Includes all related to logistics department day to day work. This includes below in detail.
1. Primary Responsibility:
2. Preparing DO and gate pass for delivery.
3. Preparing Invoice for Export.
4. Maintaining Delivery Quantity on daily basis as per customer mentioned.
5. Maintain Stock Report for flexi bags.
6. Preparing Online Declarations for Export.
7. Maintain Stock report for drums. PVC/Recon Steel/New Steel supplier wise.
8. Preparing Expense report on daily basis and submit to accounts department.
9. Preparing and maintain exit tracking report to follow up with pro and transportation.
10. Maintain Tanker Rotation report and submit to management on monthly basis.
11. Submit Invoices to accounts with List sent via email after certified.
12. DO submit to Accounts after delivery.
13. Coordinating with drivers for collection and delivery of documents.
14. Follow up with shipping line for exit final stamping.
15. Submit Original Bill of Lading to Accounts department after collecting from carrier.
16. Any Other Role assigned by the immediate Manager or superior
Responsible for the day-to-day Logistics operations as per the requirement of the company.
• Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency. Negotiate transportation rates or services
• Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
• Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet Terminal requirements.
• Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics.
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues
• Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance
• Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
• Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
• Recommend purchase of new or improved technology, such as automated systems.
• Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
• Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
KEY INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL INTERACTIONS:
• Managing Director
• Business Development Manager
• Finance Manager
• HR Manager
• Sales Team
• Logistics Team
• Freight Forwarders
• Shipping Line
• Port Authorities