7 15 years of warehouse, distribution experience with a min. of 3 years in role as Warehouse Manager or Distribution Manager or Supply Chain Manager or related, within well-established Firm either commercial or import or distribution or logistics companies in Lebanon or abroad.
Well exposed to warehouse safety and regulatory standards as required by the Ministry of Health. Experience in processes improvement is a definite plus.
- Will be responsible for the warehousing and distribution departments. - Will manage the supply chain operations involving monitoring proper receiving, storing suppliers shipments, invoicing, preparation & distribution of customers orders and returned products; restructuring and optimizing current practices according to the company s current and future needs, and developing modules that answer the needs of the Group on short, medium, and long run; upgrading equipments if need be; coaching, training and recruiting personnel. - Will also maintain standards of health, safety, hygiene, security and environment in the workplace.
Scope of work:
Strategy & Planning to actively participate in the daily planning of warehousing & distribution activities. .
Ensures distribution of goods to customer in a timely manner, with planning on optimization of distribution routes and vehicles.
Developing Optimal Supply Chain Process
Develop all levels in the distribution Supply Chain process in terms of cost and service levels to increase operational efficiency.
Interact & support major Stock Loss Activities and with the supervisors and Implement them to reduce the shrinkage and damages.
Storage & Distribution Systems and Technology
Ensure the optimal usage of systems & technology in order to enhance operational efficiencies, incorporating the demands of ongoing business process requirements.
Equipment Usage / Management
Maximize equipment/fleet utilization and efficiency. Ensure that all fleet units, vehicles and equipment are carefully maintained, and ensure that a culture of care, accountability and discipline are prioritized at all times.
Human Resources Management
Manage the Human Resources of the department through competency-based recruitment, on-the-job training and development, motivation, guidance and control to achieve the highest standards of productivity and agreed customer service levels. Focus on team building, and discipline in an enabling environment.
Development of Internal Departmental Relationships
Co-operating with all relevant departments in the company in order to achieve inter-dependant and mutually beneficial internal relationships.
A: Routing Responsibilities
- Divide Batch into routes
- Update system with routes
- Optimize routes by volume and weight, and optimize fleet utilization
- Divide Daily MRRs into routes for retrieval
B: GPS Responsibilities
- Monitor live reports and other reports generated by GPS Controller to identify long stops, unidentified route planned, and delivery times
C: Coordination with Customers/Sales Team
- Daily coordination with sales team and customers for delivery slots
- Create a database of customers with their preferred delivery slots
- Communication with sales team and customers for discrepancies in deliveries or obstacles that might arise during distribution
- Generate daily reports for delivery service, MRR retrieval
- Monthly reports showing statistics of the delivery service
- Implement system updates on a daily basis to reflect distribution trend
- Supervises and controls, on a daily basis, the distribution activities in all warehouses
- Supervise the Dispatch department
- Follow up with maintenance for fleet repairs and equipment
- Performs any duty assigned by the management
Age between 35 45 years old
A Bachelor degree from accredited university
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office - XL & Word is mandatory (Oracle knowledge is a plus)
Languages: Fluent spoken and written Arabic, French & English
- Enjoying a strong yet flexible personality - Demonstrated interpersonal and communications skills. - Good reporting and presentation skills.