• Prepares and presents design review material in support of technical interchangenbspnbspnbsp meetings with suppliers and external/internal customers.
• Prepares formal, controlled engineering documentation (i.e. drawings,nbspnbsp specifications, parts lists, interface control documents, test procedures, etc.).
• Supports flight testing, data reduction, analysis, and reporting.nbsp
• Ensures customer satisfaction in relation to projects.
• Prepares test plans and reports.
• Follows safety precautions.
• B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum one year experience in construction field.
• Proficient in AutoCAD.
• Good communication skills.