Loss Adjuster- Property, Liability, CAR/ EAR Abu Dhabi- Competitive Salary
Charles Taylor plc is a global leading provider of professional services to the insurance industry. Charles Taylor Adjusting is one of the leading international loss adjusting businesses. We focus on commercial losses and claims in the aviation, energy, marine, property, casualty and special risk markets, many of which are large and complex in nature. These include onshore and offshore energy claims, maritime casualties, aircraft losses, large infrastructure claims and financial lines losses.
We are now recruiting a key position in our Middle East operations for a Loss Adjuster to join our UAE team, based in our Abu Dhabi office.
To perform a loss adjusting function for all claims. This will include:
• Receiving and acknowledging new claims.
• Managing and coordinating claims in a timely and professional manner.
• Undertaking site visits and meeting with Insurers, Reinsurers, Brokers, Claimants, Insureds and other interested parties in the UK and worldwide
• Preparing preliminary and status reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim including legal and policy liability considerations, potential quantum and future actions
• Instructing and controlling surveyors, lawyers, forensic scientists and other experts as necessary
• Communicating regularly with all interested parties, calculating and approving interim payments, preparing interim reports and other communications
• Calculating and agreeing settlement of claims
• Preparing accurate final reports.
To assist in the marketing and PR of the CTA s loss adjusting operations, which will involve working closely with members of the Property, Casualty & Special Risks & Energy divisions. To assist in and develop the effective marketing of Charles Taylor adjusting including:
• Developing working relationships with existing Clients
• Helping to identify and plan approaches to new Clients
• Arranging and attending client coffee meetings and lunches, client evenings and other social events
• Assisting in the preparation and delivery of presentations and tenders to Clients and potential Clients
• Assisting others with their marketing functions;
To assist with the training, development and mentoring of other members of the team
• Extensive experience as a qualified loss adjuster
• Experience of Loss Adjusting within the Property, Liability, CAR/ EARmarkets
• Experience of managing and co-ordinating end to end claims including the preparation of preliminary reports
• Demonstrated experience in developing and nurturing client relationships
• Experienced in leading, mentoring junior colleagues
Demonstrate and role model the Charles Taylor six Values by ensuring a Supportive Environment, upholding Excellence in People, focusing on Partnership with Clients, delivering High quality Work, promoting Group-wide Entrepreneurship and having an Appetite for Change.