The impact you ll make
Your watchful eye and protective instinct goes far beyond basic. Because of you, our guests can come and go freely without worry. Your dedication to safety provides the guest the same sense of security as they feel in their own home.
What you ll do
• To protect and safeguard Hotels assets, associates, guest and visitors while on the premises of the Hotel.
• To ensure the smooth operation of the Loss Prevention Department by updating records of monthly Cheque Book, Accounting, Office and Miscellaneous Supplies,
•Safety Training Records and administration.
•Maintain all files of Key and other systems in the Loss Prevention office in a neat and orderly manner.
•Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files and answer the inquiries from guest.
•Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
•Operate standard office equipment other than computers.
•Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software. Handle incoming and outgoing mail, including date stamping and distributing incoming mail
Perks you deserve
We ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
• Team-spirited coworkers
• Learning and development opportunities
• Encouraging management
• Wellbeing programs
• Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
• Recognition programs
What we re looking for
• Strong communication skills
• A history of thriving in stressful situations
• A team-first attitude
• A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
Exercise good judgment and maintain a professional demeanor
This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards. You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and assist with moving objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
You re welcomed here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to feel comfortable being yourself and to know you re important to us. You ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you ll be appreciated and valued.