Loss Prevention Manager | Kuwait | Restaurant Management Company
We are currently looking for experienced LOSS PREVENTION MANAGER to join a fast growing Restaurant Management Group with head office based in Kuwait City.
The Loss Prevention Manager is mandated to protect company assets and improves profitability by developing and implementing security and safety programs for employees and customers, conducts loss reduction programs, operational auditing, investigations and assists with prosecutions.
• Has strong attention to details and good process knowledge to map out a concrete BIG PICTURE of the Business
• Consistent communications with clear and specific expectations. Simplify direction
• Leadership and associate development and accountability.
• Time management with great organization skills with thorough follow through.
• Intermediate to advance computer skills with excellent reporting abilities
• Loss Prevention Skills
• Legal procedure know-how
• People Management,
• Communication Skill
• Detail Orientated person
• Computer Skill
• Analyzation skill.
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
LOSS PREVENTION CORE FUNCTIONS:
• Minimize and mitigate financial losses of the Restaurant Management Company related to theft, accident, injury, occupational hazard, shoplifting, vandalism, counterfeiting, robbery, burglary, fraud, food safety, and other related issues.
• Develop ways to detect safety issues and security violations and to put programs in place to prevent repeat occurrences.
• Communicate effectively and work cooperatively with key department and staff and law enforcement personnel for business and legal actions.
• Participate in investigation in cash handling theft, inventory control, facilities and equipment damage, security access violations, fraud, and a variety of audits of employee activities.
• Oversee effective installation of CCTV, managing and checking recordings with IT and CCTV operators
• Create and implement Loss prevention policies and processes and document all Loss Prevention activities and actions.
• Advise higher management, Head of Departments (HOD) and key personnel on development of loss prevention investigations procedures.
• Perform other tasks as required
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor s Degree is strongly desired, preferably in Loss Prevention, Business Management or equivalent education/experience.
• Attended Theft and Fraud seminars is an advantage
• Has at least 8 years of working experience in F&B environment with 5 years hands on experience as Loss Prevention Manager and related experience.
• Total package approx. R 35000 40000 depending on experience and skills, (70% basic salary, 20% accommodation allowance, 10% transport allowance)
• Performance bonus
• Public Medical Insurance
• 30 days of annual leave
• Flight allowance every 2 years
• Visa and joining flight to the country of employment
Start: ASAP, subject to visa
To apply for Purchasing Manager | Kuwait | Restaurant Management Company, send your CV in WORD document with recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job! http://www.recruitforafrica.com