Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system, Including:
• Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
• Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
• Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system, Including:
• Compliance to work instructions.
• Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
• Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
Adhere to main job responsibilities:
• Performs Level I repairs to LWD down hole tools that include inspection and function testing of all LWD down hole equipment ; drivers, pulsers, batteries, gammas, BAPs, IDS', interconnects, flow diverters, MFRs, NDTs, and collars.
• Performs Gamma verifications / calibrations, IDS Check stand roll test, neutron density calibrations,
and MFR air hangs
• Assembles and disassembles LWD tool strings, and perform tool string programming and function testing.
• Performs pulser wet tests, main valve replacements, and tip / orifice replacements
• Performs assembly and disassembly of lithium batteries.
6.Completes and collects required service records and documentation, and stores electronic copies online and hard copies in files
7.Performs failure analysis and update analysis in the Reliability database. Performs CR's, NCR's, Work Order Requests, Work Orders, PFTs, TERs, and read and file all tech alerts.
8.Assists R&M Technicians - LWD I and LWD II in their roles when necessary.
9.Mentors R&M Technician - LWD Trainees
10. Maintains all shop equipment and tools in good working order
11.Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
12.Performs various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Previous experience equivalent to a R&M Technician - LWD Trainee
• High school graduate or GED equivalent
• Previous experience as a R&M Technician - LWD Trainee
Associates or Technical Degree in Engineering Technology or Science
• Mechanically inclined
• Self-sufficient, ability to work under demanding conditions. Works well with others.
• Technical knowledge of Drilling Systems products and Services
• Excellent communication, organization, troubleshooting and teamwork skills
A positive attitude and a high degree of self-discipline and motivation.