Execute the site specific relocation plans through collaboration with Space Planners and local lines of business representatives adhering to the quality and best practice methodologies.
What this job involves
• Execute relocation and migration projects within the CAFM / IWMS technology
• Ensure client satisfaction throughout the move management process
• Ensure all move management activities are performed in a manner consistent with documented processes
• Adherence to move management schedule and budget
• Ensure data accuracy within Space technology for assigned locations
• Receive and process client move requests
• Develop and implement move project plan and budget through collaboration with the Space Planner, facility manager, project manager and construction manager; as required
• Provide a single point of contact for all move management activities
• Participates in planning meetings hosted by the client, Occupancy & Space Planning and other key stakeholders
• Establish move project goals and objectives, making changes where necessary to ensure desired project results
• Initiate and manage meetings to review move schedules with move vendors and key stakeholders
• Procure and manage move labour
• Manage supporting suppliers (technology, telephony, furniture, etc.)
• Evaluate vendors to ensure compliance with the standards of performance
• Ensure all project initiation, execution and closeout documentation are complete
• Vacancy and capacity changes
• Churn, cost metrics and post-move surveys
• Floor plan changes promptly communicated to Space Data Management team
• Perform data input into the SPACE to maintain accurate occupancy information
• Prepare/update project status reports, update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
• Space Planners
• Business unit representatives
• MAC Quality & Best Practice Lead
• FM teams
• Space management team
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
• Relationship building
• Strategic thinking
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with activity-based working programs
• Ability to delegate, manage a small team & multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to translate data into planning initiatives & data-driven decision making
• Planning experience preferred
• CAFM / IWMS experience preferred
• Microsoft office tools, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
• AutoCAD skills preferred
What you can expect from us
• You ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
• Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
• Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL proceses your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement